Sell your gently used children's clothing
Sell us your clothes and toys in Calgary!
We accept gently used girls and boys clothes from size Preemie/Newborn to Boys and Girls 10.
- Our intake area is open from 930 am (10am Oct -April) until 3pm every day except Sunday. It closes at 3pm and the intake must be processed by 3pm so we do not take new intake past about 215 or 230 depending on how much the person has and how much we still are processing. It is best to bring your items in the AM.
- If you are dropping in without an appointment, we accept one Rubbermaid sized bin of clothing maximum at a time.
- If you have more than the equivalent of 1 bin of clothing of pre-sorted great condition items, then please call ahead. You can make an appointment with us to bring in your child/s clothing if you have a lot.
- Please launder and pre-sort according to our guidelines shown below to save both our time and for your maximum selling power. If you show you value your clothing, we do too. Items thrown into a garbage bag, not folded, will not be processed.
- Equipment (exersaucers, strollers and the like) and small furniture (highchairs, table & chairs and the like) do not fall into this category of 1 bin only) You do not need an appointment for these items.
- All items must be only lightly used, washed and clean unless they are new with tags. Please do not have them inside out. Items not clean or with stains, (no stains no matter how small please) holes, fading, pilling or noticeable wear will not be accepted. If they smell like smoke or have food on them they will all be returned to you.
- To keep up with recent fashion styles, clothing older than 5 years is not accepted. This also means we do not take any brands that stopped manufacturing more than 5 years ago such as Please Mom.
- We accept certain off season clothing items all year long such as: winter coats, mitts and boots, skates, dance costumes/shoes, rain boots, swimwear, halloween costumes and other special day clothing including Stampede wear and cowboy boots. We do not necessarily sell these items all year.
- We accept kids clothing brands such as Osh Kosh, H&M, Gap, Gymboree, Columbia, Mini Boden, Juicy Couture, Tommy Hilfiger, Jelly the Pug, Matilda Jane, and many others.
Toys, Accessories, Equipment:
- We accept current, clean toys with working batteries. Any families who have mini Picasso's amongst them- although we appreciate the creativity- we prefer all toys and books to be scribble free :) If a toy was bought as a set, please bring the set in its entirety. We may not be able to purchase a toy if there are missing pieces.
- We take activity tables, ride on toys, doll houses, kitchen centres, rocker/bouncer chairs, and exersaucers, strollers, high chairs, jolly jumpers, activity mats, wooden toys, wagons, sleighs and more. Feel free to email us photos of larger items so we can tell you if we can purchase before you lug them into the store. We have a dolly in the store for customer use. Just ask for it.
- We also accept many miscellaneous child related items (the key being they are in great used condition) such as: shoes, (clean soles as much as possible too please) socks, tights, baby blankets and receiving blankets, (no crib bumpers and not crib bedding sets unless complete and new with tags or packaging) breastfeeding covers, headrests, diaper bags, breastfeeding pillows, car seat covers, stroller covers, child umbrellas, raincoats, rain boots, skates, sunglasses, swim goggles, umbrella type strollers, regular strollers including twin strollers, bikes, ride on toys, walkers, kids novelty suitcases, child jewelry and more. We do not take: diaper genies, wipe warmers, dishes/cups, bottle warmers, underwear. (Unless they are new in box/with tags)
We will sort through your clothes/items and select the ones we wish to purchase from you, and return the others back to you. We then enter the items into the computer. Premium brands are entered at premium prices. We will then give you a purchase offer based on the entire lot of clothing/items we have selected, and this offer will be based on brand name and supply and demand. You can then choose to sell us the lot of clothes or decline our offer. It will be up to you. If you decide you wish to sell the items to us we will pay you cash immediately.
If you choose to spend all your selling money that day in store products we will top up your amount. We will show you both values.
If you are accepting cash and your total comes to more than $100. we reserve the right to possibly give you a cheque for the amount.
THANK YOU for selling your valued items to us. We appreciate it.
Twice Bearly Childrens Boutique
Pre-Loved Clothes from Tots to Tweens